Wednesday, January 9, 2013

New Year's Resolution

Resolution shmzolution! As I've heard it say ... "Why wait for a new year to become a better you?" Find out who you want to be and think about what you need to do to get there. Let's say you're newly out of college with a business degree and you want to start helping with non profit organizations but don't know how. Here's what you should do. Sit down, paper and pen ready to go and start writing you're little heart out! What's your goal? Work for a non profit organization. Do I have what it takes? Yes, I have a bussiness degree and love to help others. Who do I want to help? I love being able to help children and animals.  Note to sel: look up organizations for both. Should I further my education? It always helps. If you can't find a job and are able to go back to school, go! If you can't find and a job in the field and can't afford to go to school. Find a job where you can make money respectably, retail, waitressing, etc. and donate your time to organizations such asanimal shelters or children's hospitals. If you can find a a job and can afford school, think if you can manage to do both or how you could some day. If you can find a job, but can't afford school, school will always be there so save up!  Then from there, keep thinkin on smaller oals and ideas to get you to where you want to be! You can do whatver you want in life you just have to picture yourself doing it and go after it! Never be afraid to ask for help and set goals and want feed back. Everyone deserves a lot in life so make it the best!



No comments:

Post a Comment