My absolute favorite go-to store for relaxing clothes, work clothes and out clothes can all be bought at Express! Right now (the sale ends today) you can get 25$ off 100$, 50$ off 200$, and $75 off $300. If you're a rewards member don't forget you get points and I've heard some people getting double points this month for purchases!
Any way! Not only is there the coupon as mentioned above, the clearance items are at additional percentage off! Last night I bought three dresses, 2 belts, a pair of jeans, a sweater and a shirt for under $225! The one dress was priced at 100$ and I got it for $25. Another dress was priced at $60 and I got it for only $10! Talk about a steal! I highly recommend to go online shopping here for any of your fashion or accessory needs! They have cute belts, bags, shoes, scarves and jewelry!
No comments:
Post a Comment