Ever have a day where you would just love to roll out of bed and go in pajamas. It's okay. We all have those days. Well, what about us that HAVE to or feel a serious need to look presentable? Fear no more! Follow these 3 key points and you can never go wrong
1. Pick your outfit out the night before. Why? When you wake up, it's already done. Saves you the time of thinking "hm what to wear today?" And takes you much longer.
2. Wear light make up to go for a natural look. First off, natural look is in. Two, less make up. Less time. I honestly only use a little eye makeup- eye shadow, mascara and eye liner. Sometimes I switch it up and only do two, but mascara is a must of mine. A little blush and some lip color. You don't need to look like you're going to a club and wearing no makeup you make look a little pale this time of year so just a little freshen up in the morning.
3. WEAR AN UPDO! OR ACCESSORIZE your hair. Lately I’ve felt a little weird at work for wearing my hair up and wondered. Geez do people think I rolled out of bed? Here are a few ideas
- Poof with bun or pony
-head band! This can be worn with down, bun or pony. I was never much of an adult that wore headbands and thought maybe I looked like a child. Recently I bought some head bands and it's been great! The nights I don't wash my hair I think to myself fear not! I have a head band!
-pony with wrap around braid. Put your hair in a pony, take a little hair, make a braid and wrap around scrunchie.
- go to Clair's and get the donut hope for a bun. Put hair in pony. Place donut at tip, flip hair over and roll down
- For those of you more advanced you can do a French braid the night before and sleep on it
I highly recommend going to an accessory store, like Billito in Shops of North Brunswick or Walgreens, CVS, Riteaid and see what little things they have!
No comments:
Post a Comment