I want you all to try this exercise on goals... trust me, I'm practicing what I'm teaching :)
Sit down right now... if you're not already. Grab a piece of paper or
open a word document. At the top I want you to write one thing you love
about yourself. (Ex - I love that I am crazy, in a good way). Now,
underneath that write one thing you are thankful for (Ex - I am thankful
for my family). Now, look those two over and really think about what
that means to you, chances are they are the two things that help get you
through everyday. Now, skip a couple lines and write 1. 2. 3. and then
fill in your top 3 BIG goals! ( Ex - I want to go to all 50 states, I
want to start my own business, I want to have enough money in the next
year and half for a 20% down payment on a house). Look at each of those
and think about it... what exactly do you want from it... why do you
want to do them... by when.... Skip a couple lines and again write 1. 2.
3. Next to each number write what the goal means to you and why, when
you want to do it by, AND MOST IMPORTANTLY... HOW ARE YOU GOING TO DO
IT? For a week, I want you to look at these goals everyday and be
positive and tell yourself you will do them. After that, keep them in a
safe place and refer back to them frequently! Goals are things you set
yourself, and only you can maintain them!
Good luck and just remember, you can do it!
No comments:
Post a Comment