Friday, March 21, 2014

I'M BACK!

So it's unfortunately been over 7 months since I last posted on here... I got so wrapped up in a new position at work and the final stages of my Master's program that the "small things" in life got left behind. I didn't have time to study and go take a test to become certified in teaching Group Fitness... I didn't have time to post on a blog... I didn't have to do X, Y, Z. WELL SOMETIMES TOUGH COOKIES! We all have busy lives and it's okay to focus on the most important ones, the big things. I didn't have time to concentrate on work, school, friends, family, group fitness certificates, blogging, sleeping, breathing, all in one day! But it's okay... you have to first do what's important and always leave time for the things that make you happy

I missed blogging and wanted to get back on the horse, so I am! I finished my Master's program and feel more stable with my worflow, so it's time for me to do the things I'm passionate about! So the question is... what are you passionate and what are you doing about it? For instance, I love blogging, I love Zumba and I love decorating. Slowly but surely I'm going to get back into each and put my talents to the work! YOU SHOULD TOO.

I hope you all look forward to the new things that will be on the site, can't wait to share it all with you and don't forget I'm always open to suggestions! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment