My name is Devon Hippeli and I define my self as an an ASSET lady! I feel that I have achievements, success, skills, endurance, tech saviness and social media skills that I can share with all young women to help them prepare for the Real World of business! I wish all fellow women good luck and suggest ideas to all! Don't worry though! Not everything has to be so serious! Be sure to check out the "JUST FOR FUN" page
Tuesday, March 26, 2013
SPRING into action
It's always a great time to plan wen it comes to goals! Use these next few days to figure out what do you have lingering on your to do list, what do you want to do before and during the summer, and what can you accomplish for yourself and do a work. When it comes to planning goals, it's always a great time to sit and think about it! Always remember to be realistic and get feedback! Tell others your plans so that you are more likely to receive support and want to accomplish the goals as you've spoken them out loud and other people are waiting to hear your results.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment