Crazy Thought… But take a look at the below and see how you relate. Definitely something interesting and something to look into!
How often do you find yourself feeling tired? Foggy? Forgetting
simple little things? Blurry eye sight? Hard time hearing?
If you answered yes or relate to any of the above… how often
would you say you consume diet soda? Sugar free candy? Gum? Yogurt? Pudding?
Condiments? Flavored waters? Hot cocoa? Powder drink mixes? Iced tea? Lemonade?
Sugar substitutes?
You should believe me when I tell you this… the above
products can cause the above symptoms and so many more! Many of these products
contain Aspartame, a slowly killing sugar substitute. Please read up on at http://www.sweetpoison.com/ and I would
suggest cutting these from your consumption. I have and my feelings of
tiredness, extreme exhaustion, brain fog, confusion, blurred vision, hard
hearing, stomach issues, all over pain, and more have been stopping!
No comments:
Post a Comment